Wednesday, February 07, 2007

"20 yrs old I refuse to be told to live more responsibly"

So...I think that last post was what killed my blog the first time around.

It might also be that I am completely overwhelmed with survival. Sometimes I think I'm not old enough to be taking care of myself and other times I think it's ridiculous that Uncle Sam says (don't worry I don't listen to him) I can't drink after I've worked my ass off all day.

The strange part is that I am actually doing a lot less than I was doing this time last year. After a few panic attacks, thankyou PPMC for pushing me to the limit, I cut a lot of things out of my life. However, working 2 jobs and taking difficult classes at school seems to be sucking the life out of me currently.

In closing, my dear friends, I am going to clone myself so I can spend time with the ones I love.

<3 Van

3 Comments:

Blogger ah said...

And then you can clone your clones and end up with one that wears swim goggles and talks about pizza all day. Like in Multiplicity. He was the best.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

or that wears bath robes and flashes people

2:25 PM  
Blogger PJS said...

there was once a band that had a hit song called "Get cloned"

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home