Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Valentines Backlash

I got a nasty flu(thanks a lot flu shot!) the day before Valentines day, which obviously means I am allergic to it. So I called in sick to life. Since then I have been busy with something close to my heart. My music collection. It may not be much compared to other's I know but the memories that are invested in the soundtrack of my life are worth cherishing.
Every CD I own is in alphabetical order, my librarian room mate is proud of this fact. Windows Media Player's(which is a bitch to work with and delete) content is now completely imported to Itunes! As for my dewey decimal system I am currently on "Iron and Wine- Woman King," which is about halfway through the process of getting all of my cds uploaded that are not already on my computer.
You may think, maybe I'm crazy, possibly but it is nothing compared to the amount of studying I have done this term. (and have to catch up on and I am somewhat avoiding.)
What next, on this vestibulocochlear adventure? I am going to listen to every They Might Be Giants album that my main biatch can supply me with. I'm giving it about 2 weeks to complete the mission.
It looks like it's time to say good night! good night....
<3 Van

1 Comments:

Blogger PJS said...

I have their 1st 7 albums, should you need to borrow them

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home